On your twelfth day of fasting, remember:
- Journal your daily thoughts.
- Continue to focus on God.
- Hunger is still an issue, by stay focused.
Thoughts for your journal:
- What has God revealed to you personally?
- Reflect on what it means to present your body as a living sacrifice through your time of fasting.
Prayer Focus Day 12: Right Relationships and Kingdom Connections
People can be used in our lives as blessings of God or as tools of the enemy. You have to be able to "discern" the difference between the two. There are "flesh people" who tear you down, but there are "faith people" who build you up and help you unlock your potential. "Flesh people" feed your fear and cause you go feel like you've lost your dream. The "right relationships" begin to instill in you a can-do attitude. You being to stretch your thinking: "Well, maybe I can do that." You can be "catapulted" by the relationships that God puts in your life. So, as you continue to fast and press in to Him today, seek His counsel on the relationships in your life. Which ones are draining? Which ones are supporting you? Which do you represent to others?