On your twentieth day of fasting, remember:
- Pray and stay in God's Word.
- Worship God through music and praise.
- Cravings are apparent, but you've lasted this long!
Thoughts for your journal:
- Take some time today and go back to read your journal entries from the start of the fast to this twentieth day.
- What do your journal entries tell you about your own personal journey these last three weeks?
- Take a moment and journal about the breakthroughs you have experienced or key things the Lord has shown you during the fast. Spend time in prayer and thanksgiving.
Prayer Focus Day 20: Laborers Into the Harvest Field
God said, "Ask of Me, and I will give you in the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession" (Ps. 2:8). Jesus told us, "Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field" (Matt. 9:38, NIV). On this twentieth day of your fast, focus your prayers on these two key instructions from heaven. Cry out to God to save multitudes in the valley of decision. Cry out for the lost and hurting, the poor, the addicted. Ask Him to send missionaries, ambassadors of His Word, into the Earth.