Fast Day 5 - Fasting and Praying
On your fifth day of fasting, remember:
- Journal your journey.
- Concentrate on your own personal prayer time and prayer place.
- Headaches and cravings being to subside.
- Bad breath becomes apparent as your body detoxifies.
Thoughts for your journal:
- Why do you think fasting is important in order to achieve your greatest breakthrough?
- Jesus fasted, and He intimately related to His Father in heaven. How has this fast, so far, helped you to relate to your heavenly Father?
Prayer Focus Day 5: Health and Healing
Take time today to thank God that Jesus is your healer. If there is sickness in your body or mind, or in the body or mind of a loved one, begin to speak forth healing in Jesus's name. Begin to declare: "By His stripes I am healed...With long life You will satisfy me and my family, and show me Your salvation." (See Isaiah 53:5; Psalm 91:16.) Just being to speak it out loud because you reap what you speak. By your words and prayers, release health and healing over your body, your family, your church, and your city. May the name of Jehovah-Rapha, the healing One, be proclaimed in this generation!