ON YOUR TWENTY-FIRST DAY OF FASTING, REMEMBER:
* Find someone and share your experience with that person.
* Replenish yourself with liquids, and prepare to ease back into solid food on the twenty-second day.
* Be thankful and rejoice.
* Write your feelings in your prayer journal.
* Anticipation increases regarding what the Lord is doing in your life.
* On this final day, ask the Lord to reveal to you if there is any unforgiveness, bitterness, or other hinderances that you have yet to lay fully before your Lord.
* Prepare for blessing, harvest, and an anointing like you have never experienced before.
* Get ready because the rest of the year will not be like any other before it!
PRAYER FOCUS DAY 21: SPIRIT OF PRAYER FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO FALL
Matthew 5:6 – Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled.
Why is this the prayer focus on the last day of your fast? Because by now you are so sensitive to the Holy Spirit that you realize nothing else will satisfy. Nothing else will do in a world that is clamoring for your attention. This world needs the touch of God. It needs the sweeping movement of the Holy Spirit convicting people of sin and drawing them to the cross. But you have to hunger for it. You have to thirst for it. There's a difference between wanting a drink and being thirsty. When you're thirsty, everything in you says, "I've got to have it." When you get thirsty, He'll pour out His Spirit. Focus your prayers today on a spirit of prayer to be released in churches and homes across this land, pray that God will pour out His Holy Spirit and revive us again!