Life Group Leader Training
At The Crossing Church, we believe that while our Church must grow larger it must grow smaller at the same time. Crossing Groups are the vehicle through which ministry at The Crossing takes place and provides a setting to build dynamic relationships and facilitate spiritual growth.
There's no doubt that you, the Life Group leader, plays an important role in the discipleship process of our church. You are the men and women "in the trenches" of our small-group ministry that works with the Holy Spirit to produce mature disciples of Jesus.
Therefore, Life Group Leader training is essential in equipping you for the work of the saints.
After attending this training you will be equipped to:
· Facilitate Life Groups;
· Encourage others to engage in a deeper relationships with Christ;
· Encourage others how to apply the Word to their lives;
· Encourage accountability for living a godly lifestyle;
· Provide caring for one another;
· Serve one another and others outside the group;
· Fellowship; and
· Develop future leaders
This training is required for Life Group Leadership. Please register today!
The Next Life Group Leader Training:
Tampa Campus - Life Center
Date: January 27th
SouthShore Campus - Life Center
Date: January 28th
Time: 10:30am - 12pm