Lord Jesus, I acknowledge my need of you and accept you now as my Lord, my Savior, my Redeemer and my Deliverer.
I invite You now to be:
- Lord of my life.
- Lord of my body and all my behavior.
- Lord of my mind and all my thoughts.
- Lord of my emotions and all my reactions.
- Lord of my will and all my decisions.
- Lord of my spirit and all my relationships.
- Lord of my plans, ambitions and future.
- Lord of the timing and nature of my death.
I invite You to be Lord of my sexuality, my time, my home, my marriage or singleness and all my possessions.
I also invite You to be Lord of (name additional area(s) not named). Thank You, Jesus, for Your blood, which was shed so I might be free. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.