Noon Prayer 3/28/18
Cares of this world
Mark 4:18-19 (NKJV)
18 Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word, 19 and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
Pray for the unsaved, that the cares of this life will not distract them from the prompting and leading of God, that they won’t continue to seek their own solutions to the problems, but will turn to God.
Veil to be removed
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
Acts 26:18 (NKJV)
18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’
- We pray in Jesus Name that the veil will be removed.
- We pray that you will tear down all deception.
- We ask you to pull down all wrong belief systems that exalt themselves above the knowledge of God: i.e. “There are many ways to God”, “I am a good person, so I will go to heaven.”
- We pray that a true image of Jesus will be seen and known.
- We ask you God to open the eyes of unbelievers. We call them out by name, we pray for enlightenment, unveiling, revelation, repentance to take place in the life of (name specific unbelievers).
Pride blinds the eyes of unbelievers and also can blind us as believers.
Psalm 10:4 (NKJV)
The wicked in his proud countenance does not seek God;
God is in none of his thoughts
- Because of pride it is causing unbelievers to not seek you, we are asking God for you to tear down the stronghold of pride in unbelievers that prevents them from seeing the light of the gospel.
- Holy Spirit we ask you to demolish the pride in unbelievers that exalts itself against the kingdom of God.
- We pray they will truly see how much they need you.
All Satan’s strategies and schemes will fail.
2 Corinthians 2:11 (NKJV)
11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices
- Sin can appear pleasurable for a season. We need to pray that it will no longer be pleasurable, that unsaved will no longer find fun and enjoyment in sin.
- Pray that God will intervene in unhealthy relationship.
- Pray that every thought Satan has planted in the minds of unbelievers be removed, every scheme and strategy of the enemy over unbelievers to come to nothing in Jesus Name.
Holy Spirit will hover over unbeliever with His power and love
2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. 3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light
- We ask you God to hover over unbelievers, specifically (name unbeliever)
- That as Holy Spirit hovers over unsaved that He would break the strongholds- all beliefs, the root of pride, demonic thoughts, and strategies, and release revelation causing them to believe in Christ.
- We pray for a release of dream and visions in their life.
- We pray for an outpouring of the love of God.
- We pray for Godly sorrow that leads to repentance (2 Corinthians 7:10)
We as for workers/harvesters to be sent to unbelievers
- God begin with me, us me, give me favor and the right words to say when I invite unsaved family members, friends, and neighbors.
- We ask you God to send out laborers to every part of Tampa to reach the lost.
Prayers for Pastor Greg, Pastor Tamara and Family
- Prayers of Protection, Declare the follow scripture passages over our Pastor and Family: Psalm 91, Isaiah 41:10-13, Isaiah 54:17
- The Spirit of the Lord God is upon our Pastor, we are praying that the Lord would anoint him, to preach good tidings to the poor, to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound. (Isaiah 61:1)
- We pray that signs and wonders will accompany the preaching of the word.
- We pray that You will strengthen and refresh our Pastor.
- We pray that Your angels will encamp around him as he preaches Your word.
- We bind all distraction and spirit of confusion, we pray for focus, discernment to the leading of your spirit.
Prayers for Pastoral Team, Staff, Servant leaders, Intercessors
- Prayers of Protection. Declare the follow scripture passages over our teams: Psalm 91, Isaiah 41:10-13, Isaiah 54:17
- We pray for a spirit of unity (psalm 133:1)
- We pray for strength and refreshing for us all.
- We bind all spirits of infirmity, we pray for health over our teams, we pray protection over the worship team’s vocal cords.
- We pray that God will send his angels to guard over the media, online streaming and connection with Southshore Campus.
Pray for Resurrection Power (Romans 8:11, John 11:25)
- We pray for resurrection power over those areas of our life that appear dead/barren. Jesus didn’t stay in the grave but was raised from the dead by our Father. So we decree and declare resurrection power over ever dead area of our life.
- We take authority over the spirit of death, and we bind the spirit of death in operation over our (be specific)
- We ask for your resurrection power to come upon our mortal bodies. (Lay hands on the part of the body you are experiencing infirmity, pain, disease) Father God we ask for your resurrection power that will quicken our mortal bodies, will heal and set us free in Jesus Name.
- We ask for your resurrection power to come upon every barren womb in Jesus Name.
- We ask for your resurrection power over marriages in Jesus Name
- We ask for your resurrection power over businesses in Jesus Name.
- We ask for your resurrection power over (be specific) in Jesus Name.