Seven Reasons People Reject God
- You've been hurt and have a hard time letting go.
- You like your life and some of the sinful things you engage in.
- You don't think He's real.
- You're afraid of what people will think.
- You think there's more than one way to heaven.
- You don't believe in the Bible
1 Corinthians 15:3-8 (NIV) 3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared…
7. You've seen His followers act like hypocrites