Prayer Points 4/17/18
Heavenly Father, this is our prayer according to your word in Psalm 86:5, we come on a platform of mercy. Your word declares 5 For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.
We call on you to show your mercy on our land. We stand in the gap today on behalf of the sins in this land and pray for your mercy. No one forgives the way you do. No one shows mercy the way you do. Have mercy and let the blood of your son, Jesus cleanse this land and restore us to your righteousness.
May the peace of God dwell in this city and may His dominion reign over all of the Tampa Metropolitan Area. Let the foundation of this city be built upon Godly love, righteousness, truth, mercy and justice.
Scripture Reference: Mark 11:23-24 - For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
1. Lord, as you have shown us mercy, let your mercy flow through us that people in this land may experience your mercy
2. Let our mercy experience cause us to fall deeper in love you, Heavenly Father. We intentionally desire you above everything else.
3. Lord, help us deny and completely reject our love of the world and be restored to you.
4. Lord we ask for Your Holy Spirit to be poured out over the Tampa Metropolitan area
5. By our partnership with the Holy Spirit, we will love you with all our hearts, all our minds, all our souls and all our strengths and we will love our neighbors as ourselves
6. Let the power of the Holy Spirit cause your agape love in us to be contagious and instantly life changing
7. Lord please completely expose & paralyze all our ungodly habits and behaviors for we desire holiness and godliness
8. Help us hate what you hate and love what you love from this day in Jesus name.
9. Father come in to our cities and have complete dominion in our region.
a. Let all evil communication networks in this region suffer permanent outages.
b. Let all evil agents operating in this region go on a permanent strike
c. Let all evil financial accounts & properties in this region be permanently seized
d. Let all evil seeds and plants in us be permanently uprooted in Jesus name
e. Let all that evil has stolen, killed & destroyed be fully restored to us now
10. Lord we ask for Your angelic assistance and intervention to be released to dismantle demonic thrones, ungodly rulers, principalities and powers, and ungodly authority structures.
11. Your word declares in Matthew 9:37-38 “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.” Father send out laborers into the harvest in Tampa.
12. By faith we thank You for continuous mass conversions to Christ in the Tampa Metropolitan area
13. Heavenly Father let the power, counsel, wisdom and discipleship of the Holy Spirit have unlimited preeminence over the people of this land in Jesus name
14. Lord thank you for protecting the gatekeepers of this region. May they depend on your strength and wisdom in all their duties
Father, we thank You for the leadership in this divine transformation of the Tampa Metropolitan area. We pray for all pastors, ministry leaders, intercessors and prayer teams leading in all locations. We pray for the Revive Florida team. We thank You that by Your grace all these leaders are examples of Christ. We pray they are equipped and empowered for the calling upon their lives. We pray they are encouraged and strengthened. We confess that the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, counsel and might, rests upon them. We thank You that they daily walk in holiness, integrity, humility, justice, peace and love.
We declare great grace and favor upon them as they are filled with unconditional love for God’s children. We thank You that they exemplify Your abundance in every area of their lives!
15. We pray for all Pastors, ministry leaders, business leaders and prayer teams to be Kingdom minded and aligned with the will of God above all else
16. Lord help pastors and ministry leaders be quick to identify mistakes/errors and immediately yield to your corrections and embrace your solutions in Jesus name
17. Father help all leaders and members in the church at various levels spend the time needed to receive from you in order to serve with passion and power
18. Father we pray for evangelistic anointing to increase in the Tampa Metropolitan area.
19. Lord we ask for the love and passion for a fervent lifestyle of outreach and discipleship in our area
20. We pray for your presence and provision for all Revive Florida meetings and events
21. Lord remove any untruths in the minds and hearts of pastors, ministry leaders and all members – replace the untruths with Your truth
22. We pray for assertive God-given servant leaders to increase across ministries in our area
23. Lord let all pastors and ministry leaders fully embrace your current move of unity of leaders and churches in the Tampa Metropolitan area
24. Lord let healing of sickness and deliverance of oppressions increase. Help our faith to be available and flexible for you to use us to minister to the hurting
25. Lord, let all Pastors and business leaders be people with balanced lives (balance in time with God, personal health, marriage, family, ministry and fun)
26. We pray for supernatural & Spirit led increases in finances for churches/ministries and excellent stewardship of God’s assets to positively impact our communities
27. Lord help the churches in this area take its rightful place in the society. Help ministry leaders partner with the Holy Spirit to boldly provide Godly solutions to problems
28. We ask for a release of the breath of God to bring revival, renewal, restoration and transformation in the Tampa metropolitan area.
29. We declare these things in the name and authority of Jesus Christ, and we thank You, Father, that as we do, You cause the work to be established so that light will shine upon our ways. Amen.