Day Fifteen – God Gives Gifts
ON YOUR FIFTEENTH DAY OF FASTING, REMEMBER:
* Stay hydrated. Hydration will also help with hunger.
* Be sure to listen to God as you pray.
* Notice the Lord's presence all around you.
THOUGHTS FOR YOUR JOURNAL:
* Reflect on how worship and obedience have provided you with the opportunity for God to reveal Himself and His purposes to you, His special servant.
* Write down the details that were a concern in the beginning of the fast that no longer seem of great concern.
PRAYER FOCUS DAY 15: PERSONAL AND SPIRITUAL GIFTS
1 Peter 4:10-11 – As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace: whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
God gives many gifts and abilities to people. God’s ways and purposes are not the same as ours, so we must pray for His direction for the best use of the gifts and talents that God provides. Pray that God will reveal your special abilities and how to use them. Pray for opportunities to exercise your gifts in a way that will bring glory to God.
Romans 12:6-8 – Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith; if service, in our serving; the one who teaches, in his teaching; the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.