Day Seventeen – God Can Do Anything!
ON YOUR SEVENTEENTH DAY OF FASTING, REMEMBER:
* Observe your prayer time and prayer place.
* Reflect on your fast and how it is bringing you closer to God.
* Use each thought of hunger as a reminder of the cross.
THOUGHTS FOR YOUR JOURNAL:
* Think on the situations from God's Word that seemed impossible without the power of God.
* What situations in your life seem impossible and need God's touch?
PRAYER FOCUS DAY 17: GOD IS MIRACULOUS
I Chronicles 4:10 – Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, ‘Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.’ And God granted his request.
God is bigger than any problem that we may encounter, and it is His desire to bless us. Sometimes we need to ask God for something that seems impossible or at least not probable. Have you had hopes and dreams that you have given up? Ask God to renew your heart for the plans that He has for you. Your success is not dependent on you alone. Pray that God’s power will uphold you and you watch what He will do.